googlea65b5496f0752737.html TRUTH: Rip Offs

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rip Offs

Hi America, Well I have been away writing blogs on my on website an almost forgot about this one. You can visit the postings I have @ http://www.carlwhitmore.com I did put in some good ads as well.
Back to the subject: Well it's that time of year where people will be digging deep in your pockets and so deep that you didn't know your pocket was that deep.
Hold on, all is not lost. Check your credit cards statements along with bank statements real close. Even when you are paying cash,check your receipt. Slow down and pay attention to what you are doing and be aware of your surroundings.
Just like the recent shootings in the malls lately people was ripped off during that time as well.
I wish everybody a wonderful holiday and take care.

No comments: